Day 134

11:12 PM Posted In , Edit This 0 Comments »


Well, I'm headed to Destin again in the morning. Yes, I just got back, but that trip was with a friend, and this one is with my family for Memorial Day weekend. Because of that, I won't be posting for the next few days. I'd love to, really, but there's no internet at our condo unless I sit on the big rock in the parking lot. That usually leads to getting ants up my pants, since they happen to like that rock, and I don't think the internet is worth that much!

Today I spent the day doing... not much. I got up, went to breakfast with my dad, came home, and watched TV/played around on the internet. After a while, I got motivated and cleaned out the computer room/guest room, which had all of my stuff from my dorm that was not being used as well as bags of clothes that I no longer wear.

I went to a friend's house for a little while during the afternoon to give her a poster she wanted. I ended up staying two hours watching episodes of season 2 of Big Bang Theory, which is a new favorite show for me. If you haven't seen it, it's pretty funny - watch it =] If I was a man and slightly more neurotic than I am now, I would be a member of the cast. Maybe that's why I like it so much...

Now I'm off to pack for the beach, which I've been putting off all day. I don't know why, because it will only take me a half hour, but I'm really wishing I had some Harry Potter-like magic powers that could just bippity boppity boo it all in the suitcase for me. But I can't put it off anymore... wait! I have to take a shower. So yes I can!

0 comments: