Day 148

1:46 AM Posted In , , Edit This 3 Comments »


I'm finally home! And man am I loving the food - I've had fried chicken, mashed potatoes, giant pancakes, real bacon, and macaroni and cheese in the past day and a half. But England was amazing. I absolutely know that I'm going back one day, no matter what. There's so much that I didn't get to see or do, and I will see Stonehenge before I die.

This is me in front of the Queen Victoria monument in front of the gates to Buckingham Palace. Two friends and I took a day trip there on one of our days off. We went to Harrods, Buckingham Palace, and Trafalgar Square.

I'm really tired now, because I've been writing all day, so I won't say much, other than I wish I hadn't had to leave so early. I never even got to try treacle sponge!

3 comments:

America's Next Top Mommy said...

Great pic!!! I can't wait to visit Europe some day, I'm so jealous!

Lacey said...

Welcome home!!!

Greener Bangalore said...

dats a lovely snap! and there is one Victoria Gardens in mumbai :)