Day 184

8:21 PM Posted In , Edit This 1 Comment »


Today I went skiing! I'm in Utah visiting my aunt, uncle, and two cousins for Spring Break with my mom. The slopes are only thirty minutes from their house, so, of course, we headed up there today. And man, am I tired. We skiied for five hours--about four hours longer than any physical activity I've done in the past year, since the last time I went skiing. I only fell twice, and both times was more sitting down than actual falling. I took this picture on the ski lift at Brighton Ski Resort on the Majestic lift up to the green runs, which are the easiest ones.

Tomorrow we'll be snow tubing, which I've never done before. I'm not entirely sure what it entails, other than just what it sounds like--tubing in the snow.

On another note, while I'm having fun here, I miss home too. I miss my dog. I miss my dad. I miss my Boy. You don't realize how big a part of your life someone is until they're not there for a few days. Something is always missing.

Oh! I forgot. This:



is Kelly. She might look cute, but oh, how appearances are deceiving. Have you ever seen Marley and Me? This is Marley's long lost twin sister, Clearance Puppy Number Two.

1 comments:

Forever Kellz said...

pretty cool, i've never been skiing before-it looks like fun. i was just in with the family for the week, but the following weekend, i did the exact opposite of you and some friends and i went to Panama City..tons of fun!! def needed the break from school as i'm sure u did