Day 185

12:18 AM Posted In , , Edit This 3 Comments »


SNOW TUBING. Snow tubing, if you've never done it, is quite possibly the best thing ever. Unlike skiing, it requires pretty much no physical exertion whatsoever. You hook your tube to a rope, and it pulls you up the hill. Then, all you do is go down the hill! And it's FAST.

My uncle took me, my mom, and my two cousins to do this today. I even managed to wipe out and roll down the hill some, but it didn't hurt! Because it's snow. Seriously, if you are anywhere near an area that offers this, do it. I just found out that there's a place called Scaly Mountain, NC, which is only two hours away from home/Athens, that is all about snow tubing. And, weather permitting, I will definitely be going as soon as I can!

3 comments:

J.J. in L.A. said...

That looks like a LOT of fun.

Joe said...

I see your blog very well. If you want to add a link to my blog. Please exchange link with my blog. I think that's a good idea. This is my blog, you can see and think about my proposal.
This is my blog :
Work From Home Online
Seach by Google
Paid to click - Offers Surveys
TV - Film Online
Affiliate and Free Traffic
Teen Asia Hot


please pm me : Mail : Globalfreeblog@gmail.com

Living on the Borderline said...

That is the cutest cat.
Mine likes to eat cheese.
A ton of it.