Day 188

11:58 AM Posted In , Edit This 2 Comments »
Happy Easter everybody!



I'm 20 years old, and my mother still gives me an Easter basket. Or, well, an Easter bag. I got a chocolate bunny, sour Starburst jellybeans, Cadbury eggs, Sweet Tart gummies, robins eggs malted milk balls, and... something else, but I can't remember what. Oh! A cute stuffed flower for my room in my apartment. It also came with a gift certificate for a pedicure, which I was supposed to get this weekend. Alas, I cannot. Why, you may ask? Well...


Warning! This picture is somewhat graphic. I apologize if you're eating or squeamish.






I did this to my toe in dance class. You see, I'm an idiot, and on Wednesday, I thought it was Tuesday. I don't have my dance class on Tuesday. So, I wore flip flops. Well, when I figured out it was Wednesday, I realized I had to go to dance, but without the proper footwear. I made it through the whole class, until the last one--the guy's shoe brushed up against the toe nail in just the wrong way, and it ripped in half. So.. no pedicure for me, at least until this heals. Boo =[

However, I still had to go to a Friday Night Ballroom Magic--a requirement for my class. Since I couldn't actually do any of the dances (didn't want to get stepped on again), I sat back and watched. What did I see? I saw this:



That's right, dancing bunnies. They later did the waltz and the cha-cha.

Have you seen anything weird lately?

2 comments:

J.J. in L.A. said...

>Have you seen anything weird lately?

Do 2 brothers eating like pigs count?

Cute dancing bunnies!

Unknown said...

Wow, thats brutal, I mean your toe! And it was so nicely painted on too =P.

Seems like you had a fun easter. =)