Day 163

4:14 PM Posted In , , , Edit This 1 Comment »


IT'S SATURDAY IN ATHENS! GO DAWGS!

Okay, well, it was Saturday, two days ago. I've had an amazing weekend. Seriously, these are the ones that are the ultimate college experience.

Friday, I went to a birthday dinner for one of my sorority sisters. There were about 22-23 of us, and we took up about half the restaurant. It was awesome =]

Then, later that night, I went to Phi Kappa Theta's Margaritaville...a frat party. Yes, I know what you're thinking (or at least what Miranda's thinking). You? Stephanie?? At a party??? I figured that I should go to at least one real party before I graduate, so I did. Surprise, surprise, I actually had a lot of fun! I talked to friends, met some new people, and finally got to see what the inside of a Greek house looks like. (Word of advice: bring your own toilet paper to frat houses. They tend to run out in the girls' bathroom).

Saturday was game day! We played the University of South Carolina and won 41-37. It was simultaneously the best and most stressful football game I've ever been to. The score went back and forth and back and forth, and we didn't know if the Dawgs were going to win or not until the last SIXTEEN SECONDS. It was fourth down, three yards from the goal, and USC has an incredible passing game. The receiver missed the ball in the endzone though, and at that moment my voice hit octaves I didn't know it had. It still kinda sounds funny today.

Before the game, I tailgated at the Phi Kapp house and with some of the Xi Delta alumnae, and after it I went to Waffle House with a couple of friends. We determined that Waffle House never tastes better than after 12 AM.

Yesterday, I finally talked to the roommate about the disgustingness that was our kitchen. I came home to this:



And it was unacceptable. So hopefully from now on it won't be as bad. I still have to talk to her about the whole her boyfriend is living with us thing, but one step at a time.

Also, I might be going on a Disney cruise for Spring Break?

Life is good!

1 comments:

Greener Bangalore said...

Yes Life is Good.... :) and all the best Stephanie