Day 165

10:23 PM Posted In , , Edit This 1 Comment »



Today started out as a normal Sunday. My mom got me up. I went into the living room. I said good morning to my parents. My dad got up and went to the kitchen. He came back with an envelope...WITH METALLICA TICKETS INSIDE!!!!!

Metallica is my all-time favorite band, and they are coming to Atlanta on October 4th, which just happens to be my birthday! So they gave me the tickets today, because I'll have to make plans to go back to Athens that Monday morning. My parents are awesome!

I also bought a rainbow-colored GIANT umbrella today that also happens to fold up small enough to fit into my bookbag. It both opens and closes with a button. Amazingness? Yes.

While walking through Belks to get the umbrella, I happened to see, out of the corner of my eye, a gray, black and red dress on SALE! It's the perfect colors for a Georgia game, which I will be going to this weekend (most likely in the rain, since this monsoon isn't going away for another week). I also had a ten dollar off coupon, so I got ridiculously good deals on both umbrella and dress.

One of my good friends got back from a cruise recently, and brought me back a t-shirt from Nassau, as well as some of my favorite body spray in a scent that has been discontinued. Oh, and I took a nap. Basically, I had a good day.

Now off to have some of my favorite frozen yogurt, Cool Mint Cookie. Yum!

1 comments:

J.J. in L.A. said...

Wow! Wish my Sunday had been that awesome...except for the Metallica tickets. lol!