Day 100

1:52 AM Posted In , Edit This 3 Comments »






Today is Day 100! I can't believe it's been 100 days since I started - it doesn't seem like it's been nearly that long. So... yay!

The pictures were my attempt at creating a panoramic view of North Campus. I sat here today for about an hour in the shade reading. When I finished my book, I still had another half hour before class, so I decided to take advantage of the most amazingly cushy grass known to man and lay in the sun for a while. Twenty minutes later, I got up and went to class. Fast forward to 7 PM. I went to the bathroom. While there, I noticed... I'm sunburned. I sat in the grass for twenty minutes in 68 degree weather, and I got sunburned. DAMN ENGLISH SKIN!

And I just accidentally scratched it.

Ouch.

3 comments:

J.J. in L.A. said...

I wear my fleece-lined denim jacket in 68 degree weather so I'm impressed that you got a tan...uh, sunburn.

America's Next Top Mommy said...

Wow, congrats on your 100. Are you finding the project to be challenging? I am! It's been tough to find things to photograph that are more exciting than dirt. Lord help me get to the end of the year!

Stephanie said...

It is kinda hard, actually. I don't carry my camera around with me, so most of my pictures come from my phone. And I always forget to take pictures during the day, so at night when I'm writing, I have to come up with something interesting in my dorm room (and there's really nothing).