Day 112

12:55 AM Posted In , Edit This 0 Comments »


Gobstoppers and Smart Water: the midnight snack of the ever vigilant college student.

Today was the last chapter of Xi Delta for the year. We had the swearing in of the officers and all that, so I am now officially the historian and assistant pledge educator! I have a lot of ideas for both positions, so I think I'll really enjoy both of them.

In other news... drum roll please... I am done with anything and everything about Bertolt Brecht, Martin Heideggar, Walter Benjamin, Sigmund Freud, and Friedrich Nietzsche.... FOREVER!!

I feel like doing a happy dance... if only I knew how to do one.

Lastly, there is this stupid gnat/fly thing that is tormenting me. I have no idea how it got in here - I'm on the 7th floor and while our window is open, it has a screen on it that has not previously allowed for bugs. If I had better ninja-like skills, I could catch it. However, I am not that talented, so it just keeps landing on my head, computer screen, and foot.

Damn flies.

0 comments: