Day 95

9:51 PM Posted In , , Edit This 1 Comment »


I turned in my Nazi paper today. It felt really good to get it over, with I have to say. In between classes, I had lunch at this really good place similar to Subway called Which Wich?, then went to Logic, went to a dining hall with the roommate, then back to the dorm to pack and leave.



The drive was boring. That's all you see, the whole way. Fields. Cows. Trees. The occasional cop. Yay.



When I got home, I decided to tackle the daunting task of unpacking 10 boxes of books, alphabetizing them, and putting them back on the shelf. I have somewhere between 350 and 400, I believe, and it took forever. I didn't actually get to put them back on the shelves, since there was some really bad weather in the South today. The tornado siren went off, so Mom and I went into a hallway, the only place with no windows, with pillow, shoes, blankets, a flash light, and the dog, along with our weather alert system to wait it out. We did get hail and some pretty wicked lightning, but missed all the other bad stuff. It's still raining (or monsooning) outside, but at least it's not a tornado!

1 comments:

Michael said...

Wow, tornado precautions actually sound sort of fun. I'd like to try camping out in the hallway just to see what it's like.

Michael.