Day 87

12:11 AM Posted In , , Edit This 4 Comments »


This describes my night pretty well: I came back from class and crashed for probably about three hours. It was completely unintentional! I managed to make it to the last half hour or so of my Phi Alpha Delta meeting, but I missed the beginning. I came back and started reading The Associate by John Grisham, for my book club. Then I started to want a milkshake, so my twin and I drove downtown to Ben and Jerry's for a cake batter milkshake. It was quite good.

I've also started to rethink the hamster idea. Instead, I'm thinking bunny. I know they say rabbits are mean, but then that's what they say about hamsters too. And bunnies are bigger, so I could actually hold and play with it... but I'm not sure. I have a pretty good feeling that it would be a lot more to take care of. I'll have to do some research on it. Regardless of what I get, it's name will most definitely still be Gizmo.

Also, did you know that the purse rental thing from the Sex and the City movie is real? BagBorrowOrSteal.com. I've been nosing around it for about a half hour, and I'm actually considering it. Prada or Gucci in Oxford? Hmm... I like this idea. I like it a lot =]

4 comments:

J.J. in L.A. said...

I had a hamster as a kid. Warning! They keep you up at night because they're nocturnal. Btw, your purse linkypoo doesn't work. : (

Stephanie said...

Oh I'm sorry. I fixed it!

Anonymous said...

Hi there! I'm new to your blog, and am enjoying it!
As I see that you are looking into getting yourself a rodent, I thought that I would share my experience with hamsters... I bought an albino hamster when I was in high school (boarding school). My roommate bought one as well. Mine was named Trixie Reefer (let's not get into the reasoning behind the name :) ) We were very good to them, and they were great, until I woke up to find the other hamster passed, and Trixie Reefer was disemboweling him.......... Eating him......... I released her into the snow in the dead of Michigan winter. I'll never own another one. Maybe she was demented... Maybe I shouldn't have told you this story... Sorry - I've had some wine...
Agh hehm - great blog. :)

Stephanie said...

Hmm... so long as I don't get two, therefore preventing any nasty disemboweling, I should be fine =]