Day 86

11:45 PM Posted In , Edit This 1 Comment »


Wednesday was rainy, just like the rest of the week. It wasn't a bad day of classes. I got a good grade on my Logic test and talked to my Western Civ TA about the B+ I got on my last paper. I agreed with everything he'd written, but I got some pointers on how to improve for the paper I get to write this weekend.

Then the roommate and I went to a really good, fairly cheap Chinese buffet for dinner, then to Target.

After errands, we went to a Ghost Tour through the historical North Campus at UGA put on by the Athens Historical Society. That's what the picture's from - it's a "ghost" hung next to the Arch. I think the ghost looks like it hung itself... which I don't believe is actually possible for a ghost. I learned there's a hanging story behind the staircase that leads nowhere I stumbled upon earlier this semester, and that there is apparently a Voodoo priestess buried under the statue in The Founders Garden.

Maybe I'll see the blood that seeps from under the statue one day... but I doubt it.

=]

1 comments:

Michael said...

That looks utterly creepy. I would probably be too self-involved to notice there are Ghost Tours. Then I would look up at that thing when I pass by and freak out.

Michael.