Day 114 - 115

11:55 PM Posted In , Edit This 0 Comments »


This is going to be my work station for the next week: a folding card table in my living room, with my dog for company (he's on the right side, on the couch). That's right - it's finals week at the University of Georgia. It doesn't actually start until Monday, but I have lots of studying to do before then. In light of this, I apologize if I don't post until sometime next week. I'll try to, but I'll be really busy.

Also, I cleaned out my closet today of clothes that I'm planning on taking to Plato's Closet and hopefully sell back. I know they won't take everything, but I have about 5 bags worth of stuff. Even if they just take some of it, I'd be grateful!

According to my fortune cookie, a dark haired woman will give me a present soon. I wonder who it will be... and what I'll get! Hopefully the cupcake I found in the fridge that my mom brought home for me doesn't count =]

0 comments: