Day 98

1:02 AM Posted In , Edit This 1 Comment »


This was my lunch for the day. Peanut butter and jelly sandwich (strawberry, of course) with cheddar Sun Chips and some of the best hot chocolate I've ever had (since it was freezing in the library for some reason).

Also... I'm done with my Latin American history paper! It was my last one for the semester.

The only other thing of import I did today was register for classes. I'm really happy with my schedule. On Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays, I'll be taking African History since 1800, German 3, and Intro to Religion, and I'll go from 9 AM to 3:20 PM. It's a long day, but I'll get over it. On Tuesdays and Thursdays I'll be taking Intro to British Culture (an upper level English course) and Environmental Issues, a really easy science class which is like ecology but without a lab, and I'll go from 9:30 to 12:05. That's right, 12:05. I'll be done at noon!!! Unfortunately, the catch to that is that there's only 15 minutes between those classes... and they're way more than 15 minutes apart. One is in North Campus, and the other is in South. So I'll be late... pretty much every day. But noon! I just couldn't resist.

1 comments:

J.J. in L.A. said...

I only had 1 (computer) class my last semester. The sucky part was it started at 7 am. I got up at 5, in the car by 6, and at school by 6:45 (w/traffic). School was 20 miles away. I knew it was only for a few months so I was able to do it.