Day 96

12:19 PM Posted In , , Edit This 1 Comment »


Saturday was a busy day, for a day I usually spend being lazy around the house. We got up for breakfast, as per usual, then my mom and I cleaned up and went to the Mall of Georgia for a much-needed day of shopping. I didn't really get much, since I don't have a ton of money at the moment, but I found a pair of sandals to go with one of the dresses I bought with my grandmother, as well as a tank top and a bathing suit coverup, as seen above.

We were originally going to go buy a vacuum cleaner as well... but that didn't happen. Way too much effort.

While I worked on [yet another] paper, my parents cooked dinner - steak!

So maybe it wasn't that busy... but it sure seemed like it.

1 comments:

J.J. in L.A. said...

I remember when I could pull off wearing dresses like that...decades ago. lol!