Day 111

12:43 AM Posted In , Edit This 1 Comment »


Sunday was day number eleventy-one! Just like Bilbo Baggins's big birthday celebration in the beginning on the Lord of the Rings: Fellowship of the Ring.

Yes, I know I'm a giant nerd. =]

Sunday was a day full of Xi Delta stuff - officer training and street clean ups. Then I did a lot of homework. And I mean a lot.

What is most significant is my dorm room. The roommate and I took our beds down. See it? I can actually touch the floor... with my feet... and not because I'd managed to fall out of it! And... I'm sitting in my bed. On the internet. Because now my cord reaches here! On the downside, we have no TV, fridge, etc, that made the room nice.

And did I mention how boiling hot it is in here?

1 comments:

J.J. in L.A. said...

It was boiling hot here (95-100 degrees) from 4/18-4/22. It's been in the 60's this week. Weirdness.