Day 94

9:08 PM Posted In , Edit This 0 Comments »


This is the bench I sat on Thursday while reading in North Campus. See that? It says Class of 1885 - I sat on a bench that's over 120 years old!

I had two out of my three classes cancelled today! Both German and German Culture =] Meaning, I got up at 9, but didn't have class until 3:30. I wasn't really sleepy, so I decided to actually do something. To start, I switched into my new wallet, where I found a $25 gift certificate for American Eagle lurking in the back of my old wallet. Then I went to breakfast at IHOP with a friend, since I had the time. After dropping her off, I ran a couple of errands at the bank, then went shopping! I didn't find anything that I wanted, sadly, at American Eagle or Macy's, both of which I have gift cards for. Instead, I bought a black camisole from Express, something I've been desperately needing. I actually have 3, but none of them fit right, one is too short, one is too big, and one is too short and too wide. This one, however, fits perfectly.

Later, after class, I went out with the roommate to a vegetarian place called The Grit, since she was hungry and I was bored. I had a bowl of Scotch Broth, that I actually really liked.

0 comments: