Day 93

10:45 PM Posted In , , Edit This 0 Comments »


It was finally warm again today! Well... warmish. Better than yesterday, at the very least. I got a good review back from my TA about my paper on Nazi Germany, so I'm pretty confident that I'll get an A. Other than that.. I guess today was kind of a lonely day. I spent all of it, with the exception of time during class, by myself. Sometimes that's nice, but with the weather I wanted to go out and so something... but instead, I spent about 4 hours reading for my next paper, so at least I was productive. I even went to the trouble of doing my nails, something they were in desperate need of. At the moment, I'm really hungry, but we have practically no food in the room, I don't want to spend the money on delivery, and I'm not walking all the way to Snelling (the 24 hour dining hall) at 11 o'clock at night by myself. So I'll just be hungry. Maybe I'll just go to sleep so I can ignore it.

0 comments: