Day 9

10:25 PM Posted In Edit This 0 Comments »



I dedicate this post to the wackiest academic building I have ever been in: Joseph E. Brown Hall. The first time I went in was to turn in a paper, and it seemed normal enough. That was last semester.

This semester, I had to go in because I have a class there. So I went in the way I did before: through a door on the bottom floor, like most normal people. I'd had to turn my paper in on the first floor before, so I just went up that staircase, assuming that it would take me to the second floor as well, because, well, that's just what staircases do. But you know what they say about assuming- well, I forgot. Because the staircase did not, in fact take me to the second floor. No, instead, there was a picture of a door. Just a picture. No door knob, no door.

Twenty minutes later, I made it to my classroom, which, come to find out, is just on the other side of the nonexistent door. And when I got there, it looked like a kindergarten classroom.

It's just a weird ass building.

0 comments: