Day 24

11:23 PM Posted In , Edit This 0 Comments »


Now on to today!

So I woke up this morning, after sleeping roughly 9 to 10 hours after a crash from a MAJOR sugar high, and I still felt exhausted, as well as fairly nauseated, so I decided another hour or two of sleep was needed and skipped my German class. My roommate (who is a bad influence on me =]) pointed out that we can only miss 4 days of class with no punishment, which is like we are allowed to skip four days, and that means we can skip one day a month. I happen to really like her logic, so today was my skip day. Hers was yesterday.

After that I went to my other two classes. I got to sit next to a really cute guy in my history class, which, I have to say, was a high point in my day. Other than that, tonight was the last night of rush for the prospective pledges to my sorority. They are interviewed, voted on, and, if they get enough votes, they get a bid, or an offer to join our sorority as a pledge. The roommate and I delivered a bid to one of the girls, who was very excited. They get an invitation to Bid Day (kind of like a congratulatory lunch for getting an invitation) and a rose. While I don't have a picture of the girl's rose, I do have a picture of mine for last semester. Resembles that dinosaur from Jurassic Park, doesn't it?

0 comments: