Day 25

4:20 PM Posted In , Edit This 2 Comments »


So, once again, I've been delinquent with my posts... for almost three days time. I'll try my very best to remember what has happened every day since then...

Alright, let's see. Friday. I went to my Western Civ, hung around the library for a bit, and then went to my Logic class. After class was over, I had an interview with the people from the UGA at Oxford program. I've applied to go for a couple weeks this June, and I'm really really really (plus about ten more of those) excited. Really excited. Really really friggin excited! Can you tell? My dad and his family were born in England, so I've been hearing about it for my entire life, and now here's my chance to go! And I'll get two classes worth of credit for just a couple weeks, making it within reach to graduate a whole year early. If I go, I'll be taking a Tudor/Stuart history class (stuff about King Henry VIII), which is one of my favorite subjects. To be able to stand in the same place Elizabeth I did, and Anne Boleyn, Jane Seymour, Princess Mary... you have no idea what that would mean to me. Anyway, I think the interview went well, and I'm supposed to find out on Friday if I've been accepted or not.

After the interview, the roommate and I went to the library. I read for a while, then I went to a social for my pre-law fraternity. It was actually a lot of fun, which I wasn't expecting. There wasn't a lot of drinking or partying - just a bunch of people sitting around, eating chicken, and talking, which is exactly my kind of idea of fun.

2 comments:

J.J. in L.A. said...

I hope you get to go to England! I know you got an award on my blog...check it out. : )

Michael said...

I might be in England, and we can finally go out to lunch or something! :D

Oxford is great, and I loved learning about the Tudors, too. I hope things stay good with you.

Michael.