Day 35

12:41 AM Posted In , Edit This 0 Comments »


Today was, I have to say, a pretty awesome day. To start with, it was pretty outside. It was warm, and it was sunny, and that makes me happy, because I didn't have to wear ten layers just to go outside and not freeze. I actually felt like I wasn't wearing enough clothing, which messed with my head a little.

Going on with my pretty awesome day, my classes weren't bad at all. German didn't seem like it lasted 12 hours, Western Civ was really interesting, and Logic only lasted a half hour. Then, I had a meeting for Relay for Life, which my sorority is participating in, where we are going to do a birthday party theme to go along with the rather generic "party" theme UGA is doing (big surprise there, for the #5 party school in the nation).

During chapter tonight, we did Secret Sister, and I got some chocolate, a cute card, and that pretty awesome notepad you see up there. I went back to my dorm, read the essays of some German thinkers, who I personally think belonged in the looney bin during their time. No German homework, since we have a test tomorrow. The high point in my day came when a guy I'm interested in (not Cute Guy from history) asked me to go see Slumdog Millionaire this weekend. He has to check his schedule to make sure there are no prior commitments, but still... I'm very excited. He gives me butterflies =]

Now, I'm off to hang up a pink owl/grinning cat plate of my roommate's on the wall of my dorm using nothing more than double-sided tape and luck. There will be pictures later, if it actually works.

0 comments: