Day 53

11:08 PM Posted In , Edit This 2 Comments »


Bulletproof weave? Yes... it exists. I discovered this thanks to my always entertaining Logic discussion class =]

Today was a really disgusting day outside, and I was very happy to have my cute, yet functional, rainboots. It was just as much fun to drive in as it was to walk in! Gotta love the weather.

I am currently very full of fried chicken and Italian cream cake. I have no desire to move off of the couch, but Lord of the Rings on TNT is almost over, after which I think I'll make myself go to bed. Only... bed is so very far away, and the couch is so very comfy. Maybe I'll just sit here a little while longer....

One week til Spring Break!

2 comments:

J.J. in L.A. said...

I do the sleepy dance every night. My chair is actually more comfortable than bed so I wait til I'm almost passed out before going to bed.

America's Next Top Mommy said...

OH, I totally need to get me one of those :-)