Day 34

12:07 AM Posted In , Edit This 0 Comments »


Lindt's Lindor Truffles are, quite possibly, the manifestation of nirvana, heaven, and enlightenment all rolled into one chocolately, melty piece of tin-foil wrapped deliciousness. Period. The end.

I think I'm getting sick, and I think it's thanks to the roommate. It's not her fault - we live in an 11 by 13 foot shoe box, and if one of us gets sick, the other gets sick. I was really rather hoping to avoid it... but alas, I feel like someone took a wire brush and scraped it down the back of my throat. However, I am armed with Chloraseptic (the green kind) and cough drops (the cherry kind, which Randa was nice enough to give me), so I should be fine. If I can avoid the icky congestion part, I'll be happy, but I'm expecting stuffy-nosedness in the next few days.

On top of a high probability of limited breathing in the next few days, this week is my own personal Hell Week: tests on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday, along with homework every night. I did have a paper due Thursday, but my professor moved it back to next Tuesday, bless him. Still, I'm really not looking forward to it... maybe I'll wake up in the morning, and it'll still be the weekend?

0 comments: