Day 49

12:40 AM Posted In , Edit This 0 Comments »


Tonight I had a flashback to my childhood. The roommate and I watched Spice World, which, I am convinced, is one of the best movies ever made. Cheesy, slightly unbelievable plot line paired with platform shoes and girl power? Yes, please!



My friends and I dressed up as the Spice Girls for our Halloween band practice our senior year - I think we did a pretty good job, if I say so myself!

Today, I watched Office Space in my Western Civ class... I'm not sure why, but I'm not complaining. I really should study a bit more tonight, since I have midterms and papers coming up in the next couple days, but my brain has mostly been turned to mush, so doing so wouldn't be terribly productive. Other than that... well, I was also finally able to satisfy my bagel and cream cheese craving today - overall things are good! =]

0 comments: