Day 31

12:45 PM Posted In , Edit This 0 Comments »

Sorry for not posting yesterday... I fell asleep at 11 on the couch, and then dragged myself up to the bed at around midnight, and slept straight through til around 9 this morning. Ten hours of sleep... for the first time in ages, I'm not tired!

Yesterday was a very good day. We actually did something useful in German, which was a nice change. German culture... I have a love/hate relationship with that class. On the one hand, it's great, because there are no tests/quizzes/assessments of any kind, and I only have to read for it every couple of weeks. On the other hand, I don't understand a word my professor says. Sadly, it's taught in English, so a language barrier is not the problem. No, it's the subject matter. Ever read Martin Heidegger? He's insane. Doesn't know what he's talking about. Brecht wasn't that bad, and hopefully Benjamin will be better.. but WOW, Martin Heidegger. Fortunately, we're done with him, so maybe I won't doze off quite so often. I got my first history test back, and it was a 92! And I got to sit next to Cute Guy.

My sorority had a sister dinner at a Japanese hibachi grill last night, so the roommate and I attended and took advantage of the nifty little student discount. $12.95 for steak and chicken... yum! Then she went off to study for a bio test, so I did homework and promptly fell asleep. I even got to use my electric blanket because it was so friggin cold in the dorm!

0 comments: