Day 50 (!)

1:55 AM Posted In , Edit This 3 Comments »


Today was Free Pancake Day! It ended up costing me about ten bucks, after drinks, sides, and a donation to Children's Miracle Network, but it was well worth it. Then I got to read and write about the Communist Manifesto... yay.

It's only 10 days til Spring Break!! I'm uber excited to get out of Georgia.

I played with and threw Play-Doh at the roommate this evening, because I was a very hyper girl...

Which is probably why I'm so random at the moment =]

3 comments:

J.J. in L.A. said...

I wanted to do the pancakes but others here (uncle) wanted a hamburger. JITB had free tacos today and Quizno's had a coupon for a free sub at their website. Man, I wish I was still driving! ; )

America's Next Top Mommy said...

Where are you going for spring break?

Stephanie said...

I'm going to Utah to visit family and ski! I'm excited. They're my favorite branch of the family, mostly cause their kids aren't obnoxious, and I haven't been there in about 5 years. Only down side is that my mother booked our flight for 7 am... meaning I have to leave my house for the airport at 4 =[