Day 48

12:56 AM Posted In , , Edit This 0 Comments »


These are the stuffed animals that live on the shelf on my desk. The pig's name is Gus, the dog is Uga (because I just can't change his name... that would be pretty close to blasphemy around here), and the poor beluga whale doesn't have a name. I just can't think of one that captures his personality... but I'll work on it. It's a very nice alternative to more German.

Speaking of German! It's that time of the month again... German workbooks are due tomorrow! I cannot express the levels of hate I have for this class. Words just will not suffice. Tonight I got frustrated to the point of having an incredibly strong urge to throw something. Hopefully break it. I didn't do that, of course, but I did manage to jam the stapler by slamming it down on the papers I was stapling (which were for German), and that helped a little, but I think shattering some dinnerware would've been much more satisfying.

I got to sleep almost until noon today, which was most definitely the best part of my weekend, other than getting some new pajama pants. I haven't been able to sleep that late in forever, and I probably won't be able to again any time in the near future. I packed some more too. I had to tackle our massive computer desk, and I found some interesting things... like a rotary phone and a notebook from 6th grade. I'm from a family of pack rats, apparently. But the packing's done! Well, with the exception of one closet, but I'm not counting that.

Only 12 days til Spring Break!

0 comments: