Day 27

5:17 PM Posted In , Edit This 1 Comment »


Is that not an amazing cake? I wish I could take credit for making it... but I think we all know likelihood of that. No, this was made by the amazing people at Dairy Queen, who make the best ice cream cake in the history of the world. And, I can say from experience, it was quite tasty! =]

This was the cake from Bid Day, which is something like a celebratory luncheon for the new pledges. There was tons of good food - Zaxby's chicken, two cakes, brownies, chips and dip, all that stuff. I'm still incredibly full, mostly because I haven't learned how to say no.

The only other thing of note that I've done today is laundry, which takes an absurd amount of time because I did it in the dorm. Usually I go home and do it there, but I didn't go home this weekend. There's only one laundry room, with about 15 washing machines and 15 dryers. This might seem like it's a lot... but there are 972 people in this building. Each person uses about two washers and two dryers. So the laundry room can only serve about 10 to 15 people, when there are nearly 1000 who live here. It's ridiculous! And, to make things even better, the dryers only run for 20 minutes a cycle. I don't know about you, but my jeans (which I live in) take a bit longer than 20 minutes to dry. So, after the washing and 2 to 3 cycles in the dryer, doing laundry at the dorm costs me 2.5 to 3 hours and $7. I can't wait to be in my apartment... with my own laundry room!

1 comments:

J.J. in L.A. said...

The cake looks yummy. Who's boobs are those? lol!