Day 43

1:20 PM Posted In , Edit This 1 Comment »


I forgot again. I know I have short-term memory loss occasionally, but this is ridiculous... shall immediately start trying to post every day, mostly because I can't for the life of me remember what I did yesterday. Let's see... oh yes. Went to class. Woo. Pointless, as usual. I made a mad dash to the bank in between German Culture and History, because I had two rather large checks that were just itching to be deposited, but, of course, the banks are closed on President's Day, so I had to wait. I got to turn in my paper in Latin American history, only to find out we have a midterm next Thursday, and what did we do to prepare? We watched a movie... and I promptly went to sleep, along with Cute Guy next to me. Hopefully we didn't snore.

Then what? Um... I honestly cannot recall what I did between the end of history (4:45) and my book club meeting (7:00, although I went at 7:22 because I thought it started at 7:30). That's roughly two and a half hours of time that are unaccounted for. Hmm.. it was probably homework and watching TV. That's what I seem to spend most of my time doing. After book club, where we decided to read The Associate, by John Grisham, which I am rather excited about, I read/wrote about Russian autocracy in Restoration Europe (twas fun!...not), and later helped out with some stuff for Big/Little week.

Completely random: Yellow Submarine by the Beatles is a very happy song, and it has made my day a little brighter. You should listen to it!

1 comments:

J.J. in L.A. said...

Don't feel bad, I lose time ALL the time. My man calls me between 11-11:30 pm. Next thing I know, it's 3 am (bedtime).