Day 4

12:15 AM Posted In , , Edit This 0 Comments »


Well, I couldn't really think of anything to take a picture of today, so I decided to go with the book that I just sat around and read for 4 hours. I went out to eat with my big sister from my sorority, and then came back here. The roommate's at work, and since I didn't have anything to do, I thought I'd have a lazy night. =]

I had my first day of classes today. I actually enjoyed all of them, which surprised me. My German Culture professor is one of "those" professors- the ones that you always see in movies who come into class wearing jeans, boots, and a motorcycle coat, and his personality completely redeemed his giving us homework before the first day. Another good professor I have is for my Latin American history course. You can tell he really doesn't enjoy having to teach, and that he's here more to research and work on his book. One of the first things he said in class was "I've been teaching here for 8 very long years. You realize that's shorter than the time served for most felonies?" But he still cares about the students, which is awesome. I'm looking forward to my first history class (cause I'm the genius who, as a history major, forgot to take a history class first semester). Hopefully tomorrow will go as well... but my World Civ history professor kinda scares me! =/

Oh and go SEC for winning the BCS championship!

0 comments: