Day 23

11:12 PM Posted In , Edit This 0 Comments »


So, once again I was a bad kid and didn't post yesterday. I'm sorry. I got to decorate a gingerbread house. Mine looked nothing like that up there, but I couldn't get a picture. Our icing was too watery, so it looked like our house was going through a heat wave. It was very very messy, but I had fun anyway. Then, I got to eat my weight in candy and cake, so I was on a major sugar high. And when I crashed, I crashed hard. It might've actually made me sick...

The only other thing I can remember about yesterday is that the Weather Channel's website lied to me. I checked it in the morning, and it said it was 59 degrees, foggy, and would get slighter colder as the day went on - a whopping 57 degrees by 4PM! So, I just wore a light jacket. It seemed at first that I would be alright. But then it got cold. And it got rainy. Not just drizzling rainy, but God is dumping a lake on your head rainy. I, of course, thinking there was zero chance of precipitation, did not have an umbrella, rain boots, or rain coat. Damn Weather Channel...

0 comments: