Day 3

11:00 PM Posted In , , Edit This 2 Comments »

So I'm back in my hell away from home, better known as my shoebox of a dorm room. This is my microscopic excuse for a desk, littered mostly with my books for this semester- yes, there really are that many. I will most likely be spending most of my time this semester with my bum fused to the futon, reading and writing essays. I already had to do this, actually. I had to read for a class I'm not even in yet. Ridiculous.
Anyway, class starts tomorrow. There are a million things I should be doing to prepare, but I'm not. Instead, Randa (the roommate) and I took a trip downstairs for Bugles and Sprite, and are now watching Family Guy. Ah, procrastination. And the semester hasn't even officially started yet. I have a feeling this is just a glimpse of what the next four months will be...
How long til spring break?

2 comments:

Michael said...

Hi,

My name is Michael, and I'm from Hong Kong. It's nice to meet you, Stephanie, from Athens, Georgia.

I'm a fellow student too. My desk is littered with books and paper. What do you study, might I ask?

Michael.

Stephanie said...

Nice to meet you too, Michael! I'm a history major/pre-law major. How about you?