Day 21

10:56 PM Posted In , Edit This 0 Comments »


Today was the first day of Spring Rush for my sorority. Our theme this semester is Candyland, which I think is amazing (!) because A) I love Candyland, even if I can't win the game to save my life, and B) I just love candy, regardless of what land I'm in. To go along with the theme, we were instructed to wear bright, happy colors, so, as you see above, the roommate and I did just that. We're standing in front of some fake candy, representing part of the Candyland board.

After meeting all the "rushees", or new girls interested in becoming pledges, we had to deliver goodie bags to two of the girls, one of whom lives in a new apartment complex. Therefore, said complex does not exist in the land of my GPS navigator, and it took forever and a day to find where this chick lived. But hey, it's always fun to have little adventures. Those are what make life special =]

0 comments: