Day 10

11:23 PM Posted In , Edit This 0 Comments »


I'm going to Utah for spring break!

Now I know most people head for the Florida: the beaches, the sun, the clubs, and the parties. I'm going in the opposite direction- the bright white snow slopes of Salt Lake City! My favorite uncle and his family live near there, and not having seen them in roughly 5 years, I am very excited. The only two small children I can stand, my cousins, live there as well, and I'm looking forward to seeing them, too. It should be interesting to see if I can remember how to ski without embarassing myself in front of people who probably ski several times a month. Most likely, I will not succeed, and the natives will point and laugh.

But who cares! I actually have plans that don't include going to Destin!

0 comments: