Day 12

11:11 PM Posted In , Edit This 2 Comments »

I don't have a picture at the moment because my camera is in Athens, and my phone is in my bedroom, which is across the house. Because I am very lazy, and very warm (thanks to the fire), I have no desire to move, so I'll just add one tomorrow.

Nothing much of note happened today. I went to class, one of which I was late for because it is apparently impossible for me to remember a schedule. I ended up getting out early of the class I was late for, so the roommate and I went to eat Chinese for lunch (missed the buffet, even though it was 8 minutes before 3:00...) and went to the library for new pink books.

I drove home and just woke up from the most incredible 3 hour nap. I will now not be sleeping at all tonight because of it. But it was such a good nap...

2 comments:

J.J. in L.A. said...

I haven't had a nap since college. My last semester, I had a 7 am class and never got to bed before 1 am. I'd get home from class at 9 am and sleep til noon. Ahh, the "good ol' days"...

Stephanie said...

I never used to nap. Ever. Now I nap more than the narcoleptic.