Day 18

3:00 AM Posted In , Edit This 1 Comment »


Ever heard of The Other Boleyn Girl? Well, this is its sequel. I didn't actually read the first one, just saw the movie, but I am in love with this book. I highly recommend it if you like historical fiction. Katherine Howard, Henry the VIII's 5th wife, is probably stupidest, most selfish and vain character I have come across in fiction in quite some time. I hate her. However, I realized yesterday that she is one of the wives who ends up getting her head chopped off, and I feel much better (she completely deserves it).

Anyway, the reason I am up at 3:07 in the morning is because of some very drunk teenagers. Thursday night is a big party night in Athens, and oh they came out in droves tonight. I went to see a French movie earlier tonight with my big sister from my sorority, and after I went back to my dorm, read a little, and fell asleep. Well, about a half hour ago, there was a loud rattling of my door and some loud shouting- my hallmates and their drunk friends were home. They're still out there, making quite the ruckus.

So much for a decent night's sleep.

1 comments:

J.J. in L.A. said...

I always wanted the see that movie. Maybe I should rent the movie and buy the book. Hmm...

I hope you're able to get some sleep before the night's over. I hated people who kept partying while I was trying to sleep.

Btw, you've been tagged in my "Four..." blog, so take a look. : )