Day 68

12:02 PM Posted In , Edit This 4 Comments »


Today I spent pretty the much the whole day at the Scottish Rite Children's Hospital in Atlanta. One of my best friends has a brother there because he's had a build up of excess spinal fluid, causing pressure on the brain accompanied by extreme pain and optical nerve damage behind one eye. He's going to go okay, fortunately, and they're letting him out in a day or two, but she asked me to go with her, so I did. It wasn't the most exciting day - filled mostly with several games of Battleship and a 27 games of Speed (the card game) on the Nintendo DS. Her dad drove us home, and we went over to one of my favorite Chinese places, Sun Garden, because we both really wanted some crab rangoon. Then I went back to my house, watched Transporter 3 with my dad, and went to sleep. Maybe not an eventful day, but I liked it all the same!

4 comments:

Randa said...

I'm assuming it's Kymmie's brother. Poor girl. No wonder she's so sad.

The Cool Commentator said...

hi! Was transporter 3 any good? I have seen the first two but not the third yet! :D I hope your friends brother makes a full recovery! Pop by my blog sometime soon and give it a follow if you like what you see! :)

http://studentad.blogspot.com

J.J. in L.A. said...

I'm sure he appreciated the company. When you're in the hospital, there's only so much tv you can watch or books you can read.

I hope he feel better SOON!

Stephanie said...

He came home today! So I think he's doing much better =]