Day 77

12:39 AM Posted In , Edit This 0 Comments »


This is the bag that my sorority gave me after I had been offered an invitation to join. It's my picture of the day because today has been a sorority-centered day. Well, night, anyway.

We had elections for next year's officer positions tonight. The roommate and I wanted Pledge Educator and Assistant Pledge Educator, respectively, because we went through a rather bad pledge semester and want to change how things are done. Originally, we thought it wouldn't be possible because we haven't been sisters long enough, but, lo and behold, we discovered at chapter tonight that we were wrong! And so, we are the future Pledge Mommy and Pledge Mommy Jr. =] I got the Historian position as well, which I wanted (being a history major).

Other than that, I'm really sleepy and am probably going to bed soon. I get to sleep til 9 tomorrow!

0 comments: