Days 81-84

10:40 PM Posted In , , Edit This 1 Comment »
Sorry I've been bad about posting on time lately. I've been really busy/tired, so it's not exactly on the top of my priorities.

Friday:



I went to class. Only had one that day because of a Logic test Wednesday, meaning no discussion class Friday. It rained like crazy pretty much all day... ew. The drive home was worse than usual because of the rain and the old lady I got stuck behind who would not go over 43 mph with a speed limit of 55. I was going crazy!

When I got home, my grandmother and I went to Kiku, a Japanese hibachi grill that's really good. I think I ate every grain of rice in the restaurant. =]

Saturday:



Today, Nana took me shopping at Lenox Square Mall in Atlanta to get stuff for my trip to Oxford. I actually had a lot of fun, which was surprising because, although I love my grandmothr, she has the unique ability to drive me up the wall. She refuses to believe that I don't like to shop in department stores, whether it's Macy's or Nieman Marcus, because there's just too much stuff. I can never find anything I like. The picture is a kiwi in blue decorative rocks in Nieman Marcus - that's their idea of elegant, which I found funny. I did find a new favorite store: Anthropologie. I also bought some things from J. Crew, Aldo, and American Eagle. I had quite a good time =]

Sunday:



Sunday, my parents and I went to Mimi's Cafe for breakfast with my grandparents on my mom's side. I really enjoyed it - in part because I not only got to eat a giant carrot raisin nut muffin, but because they give you 4 free muffins for those who've never been there. Well, I'd "never been there", so I get to eat muffins for breakfast!

I drove back to Athens in the afternoon, had dinner with my big sister, and did my German workbook.

That's the pair of shoes I bought from Aldo. I don't usually go for sandals, but these are uber comfortable and go well with jeans.

Monday:



Another normal class day that I didn't want to go to. I went to chapter, came back to my room, and did tomorrow's homework so I can go to trivia at Loco's tomorrow night! I've been munching on these Starburst jellybeans since yesterday. They're tons better than Jelly Belly and even Bertie Botts Every Flavor Beans. I highly recommend them!

1 comments:

Heather said...

Sounds like a great weekend!