Day 69

12:19 AM Posted In , , Edit This 0 Comments »


Today... well, today went by really fast, then really slow. I woke up around 11, ate breakfast, and hung out with the dog. Then I started folding up my clothes, packing things up in my giant suitcase to take back to school, and hung out with the dog again. I helped my mom move some furniture around (because my father is incapable of/doesn't care about centering things), hung out with the dog, and packed some more. The urge for the "after-breakfast siesta", as Mom calls it, hit us both at the same time, so we took a nap. Then I hung out with the dog and finished packing. Sounds exciting, right? Well this was the part of the day that went by quickly.

The minute I sat behind the wheel to drive the hour back to Athens, time slowed down. I swear, it's like the batteries in the clock of the universe were dying and the earth stopped spinning as quickly. The orbit of the planets around the sun and the sun around the center of the galaxy slowed down. Get the picture? I really didn't want to come back.. I want it to be summer! It didn't help that it was German workbook time again. I just finished, and they suck just as much as I remember. Ugh. I did get this really cute personal pizza from a Taco Bell/Pizza Hut Express, along with this giant cup of pink lemonade. Non-caffeinated and still tasty!

0 comments: