Day 70

1:16 AM Posted In , , Edit This 1 Comment »


This is a worm. I hate worms. They're squishy, they're icky, they're gross. The rain brings them out like there's a half off sale on chocolate and it's national PMS day.

And so: Rain = Worms. Worms = Ew. Therefore, Rain = Ew.
I know my transitive property!

Other than having a shampoo bottle fall on my head this morning and stepping on worms all day, the first Monday of the long dry spell between Spring Break and summer wasn't too bad. I ate Chick-fil-a, spent way too much money at Walmart (but I finally bought Robin Hood: Men in Tights! A banner day. And some exciting new cereal bars!), and watched Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium with the roommate. If you haven't seen it, I highly recommend it for all ages. It's worth it.

"Your life is an occasion. Rise to it."
-Mr. Magorium
(My new favorite quote)

Also, a bonus picture for the day:



I walk past this every day when I go up the stupid hill between the street and my dorm. It's supposed to be a drainage pipe, but, as you can see, somebody thought it looked like a sea monster, or an earth monster in this case, and decorated it accordingly. I think it's cute!

1 comments:

J.J. in L.A. said...

That drainage pipe is SO cute!

Btw, you've been tagged. Go to my page to check it out. : )