Day 71

1:47 PM Posted In , Edit This 1 Comment »


Well, I completely forgot to post yesterday...oops. So I'll do it today!

The weather was perfect yesterday. Sunny, around 70 degrees... and I had to be in class. Do you have any idea how tempting it is to just sleep all day in the sun instead of sitting in a cold classroom trying to not doze off?

Also, Happy Belated St. Patrick's Day! Hopefully nobody has the killer hangovers that half the student body here in Athens seem to have (I've seen a lot of indoor-sunglass wearers and large cups of coffee today). My idea of celebrating was to go to trivia night at Loco's Grill and Pub, instead of doing my homework like a good kid. We didn't win - not even close - but I got to eat some rather tasty de-chunked chunky cheese fries and hang out with friends, which is exactly what I needed after Monday. I did do my homework (Mom, I'm talking to you), I just did it later than I would have otherwise, which is why I forgot to post!

In regards to the cat wearing the wig, I read about it here and found it amusing =]