Day 75

10:28 PM Posted In , , Edit This 0 Comments »


Saturday was another great day. After the traditional breakfast at Tori's, I spent a lot of the day cleaning - my room, the guest room, the bathroom, the dog - as a start in putting our house back together. We (FINALLY) got rid of our antique TV and brought down the one from our bonus room until we can convince Dad to get a flat screen or until August, when I'm taking it (since it's mine) for my apartment. While I cleaned and did laundry, Mom unpacked some boxes, tended to my dad, and got ready for my grandmother (on Dad's side) to visit.

At about 6, I headed back to Athens for the second date with the guy I went out with the day after Valentine's Day - it took forever, but I did finally get to see him again, so I was happy. We went to Loco's Grill and Pub and had what I think was a great time.

I came back and was pretty hyper, having consumed probably a gallon of sweet tea. The roommate and I drew Punnett Squares on our mirror to predict the traits of our future children and watched what I believe to be one of the best movies of all time, Robin Hood: Men in Tights. Large men and Dave Chappelle dancing and singing in green tights and feathered hats? Can you give me something better? I think not.

0 comments: