Day 72

11:22 PM Posted In , , Edit This 1 Comment »


Spring is here! Or at least it is in my mind, even though the first day of spring isn't technically until Friday. But I saw this flower outside of one of our dining commons, and it was just so pretty and bright that it convinced me Mother Nature brought the new season in a couple of days early.

Other than my flower-spotting, I had pretty awesome day. The Weather Channel did lie to me, so I was a little chilly in my yellow and pink skirt, but it warmed up quite nicely later on. After class, I went to dinner with my big sister, her new little sister (my "twin"), and the roommate at Five Star Day, a southern-cooking cafe type place downtown. I'd never been before but it was really good. I had a huge barbeque sandwich, macaroni and cheese, a sweet cornbread muffin, and red Kool-Aid (which is quite possibly the most exciting part of it all). Then we had a sister-pledge activity (to get to know the new girls in the sorority) with ice cream sundaes and the game Mafia, which is pretty fun if you've never played. At 8, we had "study hours", which are mandatory, but we all basically go in there and talk to each other. Not a whole lot of actual studying gets done =]

I just finished some very short German homework and have nothing else to do. I like it!

1 comments:

America's Next Top Mommy said...

Love it! My tulips are starting to peek out and I can't wait to see some color!